Week 8 Progress

Progress

Looking back, I am happy with my progress! I am proud of sticking to a schedule that works for me and having time management! The class assignments that I enjoy the most are the readings! I really enjoy reading stories because they have such a bigger meaning to them, and I love bigger meanings. I have not use one extra credit option! The website process has been easy to follow, and I’m still learning some of the techniques! I would like to change the schedule that I first incorporated! There are some weeks that are busier than the rest. I want to avoid trying to rush assignments as much as possible. I am very happy with how my blog and project website look! According to the progress chart I am ahead in schedule!

End of Semester from HLS


Comments

Popular Posts