Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Comments and Feedback

 Feedback from cheezburger

I have been getting a lot of positive feedback on my blog posts! The feedback that tend to be the most useful are the ones left on my stories! They help me improve and dwell on what I am doing right and what I need to expand on. I have been commenting on my first thoughts on what the blog looks like and what I love most about it. After reading their story, I expand on what I like and what they could include to make it more complete. I feel that I have been making friends! Everyone has been leaving friendly comments and creating a sense of connection! I think that my introduction has helped people know who I am and create a sense that we are old friends! I am happy with my feedback assignments!

Comments

Popular Posts