Topic Research: The Life of Ganesha

Topic Research: The Life of Ganesha

First Story: The Birth of Ganesha

I will begin the storybook by introducing his parents – Lord Shiva and Parvathi. I will further go onto discussing the reason Ganesha came to have an elephant’s head as his own. Ganesha's Birth

Second Story: The Moon

I will move onto how one day he and the moon had a quarrel, and Ganesha decided to curse the moon for its bad behavior. I will go onto how we only see the moon once a month now. Cursed the Moon

Third Story: Ganesha and Kartikeya race around the world

I will lastly tell a story about who Ganesha perceives the world to be his parents. In attempt to win the fruit, both brothers race around the world, and with no surprise Ganesha wins. The Race Around the World

With our current situation, the pandemic, I decided why not base my storybook during quarantine. Why not add a modern twist to Ganesha’s story.

Ganehsa from Wikipedia


Comments

Popular Posts