Storybook Plan

Storybook Plan

Story Sources that will be useful:

1)  Ganesha's Birth

2) Cursed the Moon

3) The Race Around the World


Stories that I would want to include: 

1) The Birth of Ganesha - I would like to present his parents and discuss their life. This will help with background information. 
2) The Moon - This story will help give insight on Ganesha's personality and the power that he withholds. 
3) Ganesha and Kartikeya race around the world - This is a very impactful story, that will explain how Ganesha became. 


I plan to make my storybook a collection of smaller, separate stories. 


I want to learn more about Ganesha and convey his life story in a way that will connect to this day and age - especially to the times we are living in now. The message I want to get out there is that every individual has the capability to create an impact in the world.


Comments

Popular Posts