Time Strategies

Time Strategies

The Myth of "Too Busy" by Tim Garhl

Grahl emphasized the idea that being busy doesn't necessarily contribute to productivity or achievement. It is crucial to differentiate between “priority” and being “too busy”. Once you label an activity as a priority, others will deem it as a choice you have made. Grahl further states how necessary it is to “cut out” unnecessary activities that are holding you back from achieving your goal. I found this to be especially very important. 

https://booklaunch.com/the-myth-of-too-busy/

How to Build a Realistic Study Plan That You'll Actually Stick To by Amanda Collins

This article offered various approaches to help attain effective time management. It's important to take into consideration the amount of time a task will take, even before you begin. This is an important topic that the article brought up, and one that I follow. Collins mentioned how important it is to have your planner where you can see it.

https://www.opencolleges.edu.au/blog/2020/08/11/build-a-realistic-study-plan/


Based on my classes last semester, my biggest time challenges would be dedicating enough time for each class. I often feel that some classes are prioritized higher than others just because of the workload, and I want that to change. I do have a time management strategy that works for me. I try to be ahead of the game in all my classes, and I do that by finishing assignments by Wednesday of that week. I hope to continue and learn more ways to stay focused!


Comments

Popular Posts