Technology

Technology

Today I learnt something new my computer can do! I did not know that we had a “spellcheck” or word count option for our browsers on Chrome or Firefox. I am familiar with the bookmark option, and I have always made it a point to organize class items in there for easy access!

This online environment is much different to the other classes because it doesn’t depend on Canvas as much. Also, because we use the blog for all our assignments it is a different format compared to my other classes. Web skills that I look forward to working and improving on this semester is trying to really navigate through the blogging world, and making it look more appealing and creative! I look forward to diving into more blogging!


Technology (from Pinterest by Hilary Yothers)

Comments

Popular Posts