Assignments

 Assignments

I am very interested in the storytelling assignment! I am looking forward to writing my own storybook and including some “twists” that will be different from the original story. After seeing a few of the storybooks earlier this week, I’m quite intrigued to see what I can come up with! This is my first ever experience with a class layout like ours. Honestly, I think this is a very creative and unique way of engaging with your professor and other classmates.

The extra credit option of “Check-In and Connect” really caught my attention. I think that it is very crucial to just take a moment to destress – and having this as an option is very thoughtful! It really relates to the “Famous Last Words” extra credit. I think we often get so caught up in life that we don’t reflect on how our week went. This allows us to slow down and take a moment to reflect. I also enjoyed the growth mindset extra credit option. I really enjoyed watching the videos on growth mindset, as well as the approaches critiques took on it. I think this is a great way to explore something that is so crucial, but often overlooked.  

Lastly, I would like to say that I really have enjoyed this class so far! I’ve learnt so much about blogging, and its allowed me to be more creative as an individual!

Keep Calm and Blog On (From Flickr by Carolyn Coles)

Comments

Popular Posts